CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chloe's Minnie Party

This year we did a Minnie Mouse themed party for Chloe's birthday.  She just loves Minnie Mouse (not really into Princesses yet) and the timing of our Disneyland trip was perfect!  Our family and close friends came over to help us celebrate and even though you can't tell from the pictures, Chloe had a blast!  We don't know why she refuses to smile for the camera.  She had a straight face pretty much all day until her car was put together.  But you can still tell she was having fun! :)  A special thanks to my Mom for (always) helping with the food and making the most adorable cupcakes and to Jen for helping me cutting out ALL those decorations, getting the Mickey Mouse mac & cheese when you went to Disneyland (as well as the rest of the favors I needed) and for lending me your sandwich maker!  Of course I suck at taking pictures at my kids' parties so I have no pics of the decoration or the fun food. :(

 This was the best pic I could get of her in the whole outfit.  She REFUSED to let me take a pic! She kept turning away.

 The cake & cupcakes.  My Mom did such an awesome job with the cupcakes!





See...not even smiling while opening her presents!!


The famous car from Auntie, Uncle & Amo Bachan that finally put a smile on Chloe's face!

All tuckered out after a fun party!

No comments:

Post a Comment